0

Letters

Write a letter to your mother telling her that you have been ill in the hostel and now your health is improving. 

 Examination Hall, 
City A.B.C.
 10th April, 2009. 
 My dear Mother, 
I hope you will be well and happy. I received your kind letter yesterday. You have asked me that I did not write to you. Dear mother, I fell ill in the first week of this month. It was malaria from which I was suffering. The doctor advised me complete rest and I could not walk for a week.
 I did not write because I did not want to upset you. I took much rest after getting well. I did not even write to you. I hope you will exuse me. Now I feel that I should have written to you. Now my health is improving fast. I am attending my classes. But I shall not play until I am quite strong. 
 Your loving daughter, 
Roll No.X.Y.Z. 

Write a letter of apology to a friend for not having kept an appointment which you have made with him. 

 Examination Hall,
 City A.B.C. 
25th March 2014. 
My dear Friend,
                   I am really very sorry I was unable to- keep my appointment with you last evening. I am afraid you must have felt ill at ease. I understand you had invited some guests to tea for introducing me to them.You know that life is full of accidents and incidents.
 I was just about to leave my house to keep appointment when I received an urgent telegram from my younger brother about the serious accident of my father. It was a bad news. I was upset. Naturally I had to catch the first available train to see my father. He got serious injuries but I am sure that he wiil recover soon. I hope this explanation will satisfy you and will not mind the inconvenience caused to you by my failure to keep my appointment. 
With best regards. 
Your's Sincerely, 
Roll No.X.Y.Z. 

Write a letter to your friend asking him for a loan.

 Examination Hall, 
City A.B.C. 
 1st June, 2009. 
My dear Friend,
 I hope this letter will find you in the best of your health. If is goock that you are making good progress in your business. Dear, I am in acute trouble now-a-days. Few months ago father had a heart attack and we had to get him admitted in a hospital. We had to buy the expensive medicines and also to bear the charges of hospital. A lot of amount has been spent to save the life of our dear father. Even still he uses the most expensive medicines.
 He often remains bed-ridden. Owing to his medical expenses the education of school- going children is being affected. It is a hard time for us. In order to ward off the present tension I need money. You are an old friend. If you give me a loan of ten thousands to help us at this difficult time, I shall be highly grateful to you. 
 Yours sincerely, 
 Roll No. X.Y.Z. 
         Previous................. More letters ..................   Next          

Post a Comment

 
Top