0

 Letters to brother

Write a letter to your brother advising him to take interest in games.

Bedminton












Examination Hall,
 A.B.C.
May 10, 201.
My dear Aslam,
Asslam-o-Alaikam,
I received your monthly progress report from your class teacher yesterday. I am very glad to know that you are a brilliant Gut? student in your school and you stood first in mid term
exams.
I have also learnt that you have become a book worm . You know that "A sound mind a sound body is a well known saying. The health of body is essential for success in life. An unhealthy man is always sad, and unconfident in every field of life. A book worm who takes no share in sports is physically weak. Sports also sharp the mind.
So I suggest you to spend your leisure in sports and at least play one game daily. You can play cricket ,hockey or bedminton. These games can also played by participating in college teams.And wish to also show excellence performance in the field of sports and games.
With best wishes,
Yours loving brother, 
X.Y.Z.

Write a letter to your brother advising him about the choice of subjects.

Examination Hall, A.B.C.,
September 16, 2005.
Dear Asim,
Asslam-o-Alaikam,
I am very pleased to know that you have passed your Matriculation exam securing 800 marks and you stood first in Lahore division. It is really a remarkable success I congratulate you on your marvelous success. I wish you to take admission to Government College Lahore Pre-engineering group. I am sure you would like to become an engineer. You
know that Engineering University always fascinate! me and
I wish to see you in that university. Father will also have the dream to see you as an engineer.
! wish, may God enable you to fulfill our dreams.
With best wishes,
Your's loving sister 
X.Y.Z.

Write a letter to your brother advising him to take interest in studies.

Examination Hall, 
A.B.C., 
January 15, 2014.
My dear Hassan,
Hope to find you with the best of mood and health when this letter reaches you. I received a letter from father on yesterday. I was sorry to know about your failiure! in December Test. It was a matter of worry and ashame for us. I feel its my duty to guide and inform to you will about your faults You should keep in mind that education is the most powerful equipment in the hands of man to lead a respectable life. In the student age, one can choose his career.
If you will serious in your studies, you will be succeded. You should get lesson from your failiure and should not waste your time in useless activities . You should spend at least three hours daily to your preparation.! ) You had got at least three months for annual examination. It is proper
to start your studies. You will arrange a time table for
your studies and work hard according to your schedule
wish you will be succeeded in exams with first division.
Wish you the best of luck in the next exams.
Pay my slam to all at home.
Yours lovingly,
X.Y.Z.

Post a Comment

 
Top