0

My Neighbouring friend breathing his last(poem ) with Explaination

This poem is written by Bullah Shah .It is translated in English by A.R.Luther.

About Author (Bullah Shah)




Bullah shah



















Bullah shah was born in 1680 in Punjab.His ful name was Sayyed Abdullah shah QadriPunjab is his motherland and his poetry is also in punjabi. He expersses his feelings in the shape of kafi.Kafi is a style of poem .His kafi's are in Sindhi, Saraiki and Punjabi. He was a sufi poet.He was a humanist and in search of God.He describes the truth of world.
He died in 1757.

My Neighbouring friend breathing his last (Poem)

My neighbors friend breathing his last ,
What should I do,O God,Aghast .
,He is to leave,now cant the train,
What should I do, O God, Aghast .

 On everyday decamping,
At every place are shrieks in stock ,
What should I do,O God ,Aghast.

 Flare up flames in heart to height ,,
 For,visible is not charming sight ,
What should I do,O God,Aghast .

 Without His love,Bullah in loss 
Can hardly dwell here or across 
What should I do,O God,Aghast

Explaination of poem (My Neighbouring friend breathing his last)

 

Post a Comment

 
Top