0

Letters

letter to your sister asking her to give you a list of some good books, which you can read in your summer holidays.

Good books













Examination Hall, 
A.B.C.(city)
May 10, 2014.
My dear Naila,
Asslam-o-Alaikum,
I received your letter, and pleased to know home that you have passed your 3rd professional examination of M.B.B.S. As you know that I am free in these days due to summer holidays. I have a lot of time after solving my summer holidays home work. I feel bore in my free time.
 I want to spent my spare time in books reading. Please, guide me what type of books should I read? Please send me a list of books which shoudl I read? So that I could enjoy the books reading. These books should be informative, interesting.
Take care, Mamma and Pappa also praying for you,
Your’s loving sister 
X.Y.Z.

Post a Comment

 
Top