0

Essays

My Favourite Book 

My favourite book(essay)





















Outlines
1-Holy Quran most of all
2-A unique book
3- Full of knowledge and wisdam
4-Lead a successfil life
5- Every shade of life
6- Values are everlasting
7- Created a sense of responsibility
Every body has his own liking and taste. One may love a story book. The other may like a novel or poetry or so on.I am not an exception.l like the Holy Quran most of all.I recite daily. I have great love for it. It is a unique book. It is the holy book of Allah. 
It was revealed to our Holy Prophet is for the Muslims.lt is the last message of Allah.lt consists of thirty chapters containing one hundred fourteen parts . The Quran is full of knowledge and wisdam. it is a complete code of life. 
It deals with all aspects of human life. It takes into its account the moral. social , cultural and economical ways of human beings It has the rules and regulations to lead a successfil life. It’s teachings give birth to good habits and thoughts to make our character strong. It promises success in this world and there after to men who obey it’s law?.
 Some Muslims learn it by heart. Thousands of it's sayings throw light on every shade of life. It's values are everlasting. It’s language is sweet, simple and rhetoric The Holy Quran has changed my entire life. I have given up all bad habits.
 I pray to God regularly. I lead a simple life. I sincerely follow its teachings. It has created a sense of responsibility in me. It has brought a great blessing of God to me.

Post a Comment

 
Top