0

write an application for Appointment for the Post of an English Teacher in a Government School.

Subject: Appointment for the Post of an English Teacher in a Government School.
Most respectfully, I want to submit this application for the post of English teacher in a government school in your region in response to your advertisement in the daily Jang of 15
July, 2018. The following are my particulars for your kind consideration and sympathetic actions:
(a) I passed the matriculation examination in 2010 from government model   High School, samanabad Lahore, in a high first division with science subjects.
I passed the Intermediate (F.A) examination from samanabad college for women, Lahore with high first division in 2012.
I had passed the B.A examination in 2014 from the same college as given above with 3.7 CGPA.
In 2017, my masters in English had completed from the leading university of the province(punjab university).
I have more than 7 years teaching experience in different private institutions. The detailed certificates will be provided in interview, Inshallah.    I
If a chance will be given to teach your higher Classes on  a regular basis, I shall be very grateful to you. I shall try my best to teach the higher classes to your full satisfaction. I hope you will call me for an interview for temporary teacher in the arts and general group.
Yours faithfully,
X. Y.Z

Post a Comment

 
Top