1
Q.6. Write a dialogue between two friends on the use and , misuse of mobile phones.   (15)

Ans:
    A:  Asslam-o-Alakum   


B:Wa Alakum-Salam! 1 am fine and how are you?

A: Me too. What is time? Actually my wrist-watch is out Of order.
B: (Seeing his mobile phone). It is 7.30 p.m.
A: Have you not your wrist-watch?
B: My dear, I have a mobile phone, having many functions.
A: What functions do you mean?
B:It has clock, camera, voice recorder, multimedia and many more functions.

A:Oh, I see. But don’t you think, the excessive usage of mobile phones creates many social  
  
    problems.

B:Are you kidding?

A:No dear, look! Excessive use of mobile phones in public places creates many social

 problems like in attention blindness, caller hegemony, cognitive load and accidents, etc.  
          -
B: You are right, but we can be careful.

A:How can you give this statement?

B:We can use hand-free at the time of driving.

A: Both are dangerous because in both cases, concentration is diverted.

(Suddenly, a car collided against a rickshaw on the road. Actually, the driver of the car was

 using hand-free for making call.)

(b) (Seeing the accident) Oh, dear! You were right and I was at fault. Thank you for this 

conversation. It's Ok. But look! It has not this type of abuse. E- waste and cybercrimes are

 also the crimes which effect globalization.

Yes, I know that, I think we must raise the voice against “Mobile Phobia”.

A: (Being very happy) Yeah, We must be.

B: Thank you so much.Look! My bus is coming.I am going to my destination.

A: Oh yes sure1 you must go, Allah Hafiz.

B: Allah Hafiz
                    

Post a Comment

 
Top