0

 

 Write a job application letter to the Editor of a newspaper for the vacant post of an assistant.

 Answer:-                                               
                                                                                                               Hs#2,St#5
                                                                                                               New union park
                                                                                                               Samanabad,Lahore.
                                                                                                               May 7,2020.
To,
The Editor,
 Express Lahore.
Respected Sir,
It is stated that 1 have come know with reliable sources that you have a vacant post of assistant in your office. I am graduate with journalism subject from university with 2nd division. Reading newspaper is my hobby too. I have been observation on daily issues. I have good command at English I find myself suitable for this post. My bio-data is given blow.

Name: Abdullah Farooq

Father’s Name: Muhammad Farooq

Id Card:................................

Address: House 13, Block D, Samanabad  Lahore

Phone Number: ......................

Qualification: BsCs(software Engeenier)

Marital Status: Unmarried

Nationality: Pakistani

Reference: Available on Demand.

I( you give me a chance. I will prove myself good addition in your crew.

                                                                                                                                Thanks

                                                                                                                                  Sincere
                                                                                                                          Abdullah  Farooq

Post a Comment

 
Top