0

Write an application to the Principal for the refund of library security.
The Principal,
Government college,,
City, A.B.C.
Subject: Refund of Library Security.
Dear Sir,
Most respectfully, I beg to say that I was a student of your college in the session of 2015-2016.1 have done my F.Sc. under your kindest supervision with roll number 719. Respected sir, My library record is clear as I have submitted all issued books. Kindly refund my library security so that I may spend this money on other educational expenses.
I shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness. 

                                                                                                            Yours Obediently

                                                                                                                     XYZ

                                                                                                                 27-01- 2022

 

Post a Comment

 
Top