0

Essay:   Why I Love My Country


 

Everybody loves his country because patriotism is a natural passion. We like the soil where we are bom. We like it because it feeds our bodies, illuminates our minds and saves our souls. Here we live among our- near and dear ones, who share our pains and pleasures. We feel a sense of security, closeness and companionship. Everything that it possesses belongs to us. Its beautiful valleys, high mountains, surging rivers and its values, customs and traditions all are dear to us.

But my love for my country is not only because of these earthly and material things. I do love the scenic beauty of my country. But outer beauty is just superficial. It can attract permanently only when it has also some great ideal hidden in it. My country has this ideal which calls the ideology of Pakistan. And my love for my country is due to my love for its ideology.

Ideology is a set of ideas, beliefs and doctrines that the people of a country want to follow in every field of life. As ours is a Muslim country, our ideology can be nothing but Islam. The Pakistan Movement was started in the name of Islam. Before the partition, the Muslims of the Sub-continent were leading a miserable life in India.

English  were the  rulers while the Hindus were their social and economical rulers., They have been beer' living  with  Hindus for many centimes . had nothing common between them. Their religion customs traditions cultures and languages were different .The neither intermarried not interdined.After 1857 ,it became crystal clear that the muslims would never be able to lead their lives according to the teaching of islam if they coninued living with the hindus

Now we have achieved a separated homeland, it is our duty to preserve its independence, integrity and solidarity This  can do only by preserving its ideology which is hidden in the readings of s am Let Islam be the be-all and end-ail our lives.

Post a Comment

 
Top