1

 Applications:

 An application for employment as a teacher of English in a school. 

To, 
The Headmistress, 
Govt, high School, 
(city).

 Subject:Application for the post of an English teacher. 

Madam, 
With due respect it is stated that l have come to know through daily "The News paper" that some posts of English teachers are lying vacant uner your kind control. I am applying my self as one of the candiadate. My qualification is B.A, B.Ed. 1 am young, energetic and enthusiastic. I am devoted to my profession. I am already teaching in reputed public school. I have two years teaching experience.
 Attested testimonals and C.V is attached with this application.I hope, you will provide me a chance to prove my worth in your school. 

                                      CV

Father'sName: 
Date of Birth: 
Relgion:
N.Id.card No: 
Marital status: 
Home Address: 
Phone No. 
Educational Bio-data 
Qualification              Institution              Year of passing              div.          Marks obtained         Subject 
  --                   --                 --                --          --                --
Co-Currcular Activities 
for example
 i-I have gotten Girl Guides training during my studies. 
ii. I was platon commander during my N.C.C training. 
iii. I also win shield of best English debater at divisonal level. Experience: 
I have two year experience of teaching in a public school.

Post a Comment

 
Top