6

Letters

Letter to your mother, about your safe arrival

Safe arrival (essay)



Examination Hall,
A.B.C.,
May 10, 2013.
My Dear Mother,
Asslamo - Alaikam,
You will be glad to know that I reached here quite safe and sound yesterday. There was great rush in the train. Almost every compartment was full of suffocation .
I managed to get one of them, but I could not find any seat over there. I had to keep standing till train reached Gujrat. Then I thanked God and sat down to rest my weary legs. After two hours, the train reached the Rawalpindi at 5 pm. I engaged a coolie to carry my luggage. I hired taxi and reached my hostle.
I enjoyed sound sleep last night. But I still feeling rather tired. I hope you and father will be quite all right.
Pay my slam to all at home.


Yours lovingly,

X.Y.Z.

Post a Comment

  1. Write a Letter to Your Father asking him about the Health of Your Mother is also an important English Letter if you are preparing for the examination this letter should be in your plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so so good.
    It is also helped my ssc exams preparation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Write a letter to your father informing about safe journey pls is my assy btao

    ReplyDelete
  4. Write a letter to your father informing him about safe journey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THX I am finding this letter to do my holiday homework

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this interesting information here. Great post. And I agree with you that it is really hardly to find a student who enjoys executing college assignments. All these processes require spending much time and efforts, that is why i recommend all the students use the professional writing service DigitalEssay.net  Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top