4

Essay

MY HOBBY 

 Outline:- 
1-Introduction 
2-Different Hobbies and their adventages
3-Gardening 
4-Benefits of Gardening 
5-Conclusion 
The word hobby is derived from hobby house which is a stick fitted with a wooden horse and on which small children like for there amusement . All work and no play make jack a dull boy is a famour saying. Good students don't keep themselves busy in doing serious things all the time. So,hobby is a useful work which can be taken up during leisure

Gardening










Hobby means a useful work in which one takes interest and drives pleasure by doing it in spare time without any monetary benefit. Good hobbies provide mental and physical recreation . There are many hobbies like gardening stamp collection coin collecting photography and reading. which one adopts according to one's taste. 
Gardening is my favourite hobby through which I can see nature have grown flowers, vegetables and fruits in the compound of my home. The sweet fragrance of flowers is tonic for my body and thus relieves me of becoming prey to some diseases . I have planted a few fruits also. 
There is adequate growth of vegetables in our compound. So we seldom purchase any vegetable from the market. My parents and friends appreciate my skill in gardening. Almost all seasonal flowers can be seen in my garden. Lrrigate the patches of plantations, feed them and often talke to my beloved of lowers.
 They nod their heads in the breeze as if they were expressing their love by smiling and laughing . Gardening provides me good expercise for the day. It keeps me healthy happy and fresh for the day labour life is a strife, if we rest, we rust if we work we shine . If we shine the world gives us credit. 
Hobby, there is an interesting pursuit through which one derives pleasures, recreation and amusement in the leisure. Hobby give stimulus to better living whether you are old or young, a boy or girl it has a lit of attraction for every one. We always get a lot of benefit from the hobby of some sort .

Post a Comment

  1. This is a very short essay on the topic Essay on my hobby. Now things should go little advanced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely agree with the above. In addition, I would encourage using a service like WritePaper.Info to proofread application essays. Never hurts to have a second pair of eyes on these docs!

    ReplyDelete

 
Top