10

Write an informal letter to one of your cousins and congratulate her / him on achieving top position in the CSS exam. Also suggest her/ him which particular service group she/ he should join to serve the country and the nation in the best possible ways. Give logical arguments to convince your cousin. 


                                                                                                                                   Lahore
                                                                                                                                26 may 2019.
Dear cousin
                    subject: Congratulation cousine achieving top position in the css exams and give logical
arguments joine to serve the country.
I was so happy when I heared you got top position in css exams.It was great news for me and foin the police or my family Css is top heiring job in pakistan.Css students are highly educated and expert.Thousands of students apply for CSS exams and who topped CSS.But this high level job comes with responsibilities.I know you are a country lover person.I suggest you to job opportunity.
I hope you will work for our country.
I hope to see you soon.
                                                                                 Name..............................
   solved assignment 3497 aiou 

Post a Comment

 
Top