1

Compulsory English-l (207)                   Semester, Autumn 2019 

                                  Assignment # 1
Q 1 Write a paragraph about a crickter using.........................

Ans:
My name is Saad. I play on position of wicket keeper in team. Playing cricket is not only my professional but It's my passion too, 1 also like fast and hard batting inspired with his play. 1 faced almost whole- team of world but I am little bit of fear of Fnglish team .I want  to launch cricket Academy so that the player could learn right way for cricket. I like to read history books and watching decumentories  in my leisure time. 

Q :2 Write a short paragraph describing how .........................
Answer:-

I shift to my new house. I was really glad to see a vast lawn garden in a side of constructed building. There was a snaring and fountain for showering plants were already situated ( deeded to report this garden with new spring flowers. I called an experienced gardener for help.He advised me that we have to dig the surface of land
for softening of soil. 

Then we can plant seed and sapling for flowers. He also advised me to  plant some vegetable, their plant also look beautiful and it beneficial too for further vegetable like tomatoes. bringal capsicum, green chillies and ladyfinger .
We can plant them in a side.So we start digging with spatulas and soften soil with help of sledge hammer. We spread this .
 Then, We plant saplings of rose, sunflower, jasmine and sun flower We spread seeds of vegetable plants on suggested areas.We also arranged grass patches in remaining areas and plant the seeds of white and  pink flowers in side to side of wall with hard work this dried patch of land become a  beautiful and refreshing garden in start time .
Q.3  Write appropriate questions for the following answer
1. 1 haven't planned for my future yet. but 1 am interested in Computers. 

Ans: What are your plans in future?
2. No. I will go for shopping with my mother next week to buy clothes for Eid. 

Ans: Have you complete shopping for Eid?
3-Yes lunch is ready.
Ans: What's about lunch?

4- A total of ten people are expected to attend the lecture.
Ans: How many people are expected for lecture. 
5-There is so much dust on the table.It has definately not  been
cleaned.
Ans:Is this table looks clean.

Q:4 Write a profile for Jummy........................................
Answer:
Jummy lives in Islamabad. His real name is Jamshad. He is a young boy of 23.He is a student of BSc. He is tall and handsome And he belongs to Islamabad which has cool climate and complexion. If ready for he speaks with but he has good command in English and Punjabi .He is social act wist and often participates in cultural programs. On the whole he is good person
Q:5 Write 5 sentences describing what kind of childhood............ Ans:Childhood is the time which one can never forget. My childhood was  reallly protected.I live in a joint family and  was born after almost 18 years after my cousin So on that time I was the only child of that family. I was very naughty and active.Wandering was my favorite hobby .My father told me that I was of  obserivmg the surrounding with keen interest in  my early age . I often went out alone and my family been always  worried for  me. They all love me so much. The bottom line a that I spend my childhood very protected and dangerously.
Answer:-
Jump: The children were jump in park.
Jog   : Jogging is good habit for remain active 

Giggle: The musical and giggling voice of water seems good. 
Jiggle: The Jiggling show was awesome.
Q. 7 Use the words in the box to write about your future plans in a paragraph
Ans:
Air force is my favorite department. I want to become on or force pilot. I am much impresses by bravery of flight leiutent M M Alam and Maryam. I know It is a lengthy process but l will must. First of all I will have to complete my flight training. Then I will get my license.Then I have to practice again and again .At last I will get my dream. My own flight of air force and air craft. what will be exiting will that.
Q.8 Sara wants to Open a new business of fresh flowers. Write a paragraph using the following words to tell her what the should do.
Answer:-
Sara wants to start flower business. She loves and likes most of all. But it is not easy task firstly, she has to get good knowledge- about plants and flowers. Secondly, she has  to choose a perfect place which remains suitable for flowers and  business later she has to prepare a fresh and clean atmosphere The experienced  staff is nett, because it is not a one men show. This business is team work After that she has to arrange a perfect supply chain of these flowers, when off above dent then finally she it ready to take start. 

                 AUTUMN 2019 SOLVED ASSIGN
For other solved assignments click on this link                        

                  Solved assignments autumn 2019 aiou all codes

Post a Comment

  1. GOLDEN DUMPS
    is an online store for professionals in the world of carding. In our store, strict quality control, so our customers receive only the freshest and highest quality dumps and mop. Our shop has been working since 2013. Hundreds of regular customers will confirm that the most high-quality material for work can only be bought here! Thank you for choosing goldendumps! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete

 
Top