0

Compulsory (English-l (207)                               level Matric

Semester. Autumn 2019                                  Passing Marks:40


Q: 1 In unit 4 you learnt how......................................

Ans:
I live in Lahore. I like to live here most of all. If I go in any famous or beautifuI city, I missed my Lahore. It is my birth place. It is a rich cultured City.It is situated in heart of Punjab province. In ancient times it was bound in Lahore wall and twelve gates but now It expanded its borders in vast place.It has historical value. Mughals Ghouris Sikhs and many nations rules on it and leave their cultural stamps on it. It is also famous for its folk
traditions of meals, folk food, folk songs. Folk customs  of marriages and deaths. Punjab, is the most speaking langauge of this city but people speak it in different accents. 

Other languages art are spoken here like Saraic. Pushto, Pothohari and many more. Its Boron are very crowded and lightened. Old Anorkoti, Utrry market, Ichhra terror are famous in whole word Ever .One knows about historical places  Like Lahore fort, Badshahi Mosque. Shalimar ga rden, .Vazir Khan Mosque and many more I can't explain  small passage. It is well awarded that people of Lahore love food .Its breakfasts Halwa puri's ,Paratha's ,Naan Channay and what not .It's a big not huge list .In the end I want to say  Lahore.

Q: 2 Using appropriate words, write 5 sentences describing your          dislike for the following concepts.

Choltan on Spending money Monsoon Unsharpened Line without a ruler motorway on branded Items showers pencil
Answer-

I: I hate challan on motorway.
2: l am not interested to spend money on branded Items. 

3-I am not much fond of Moon soon showers. 
4-I do not preferred unsharpened pencil. 
5-I don't like draw line .

Q :3  your brother is leaving for china to study. What suggetions would  you give him for his one year stay at his university hostel.

Answer-
Asslam o Alakum. 

 Your all preparation should be complete for travel and stay. You are going there for at least one year. First of all you should complete your document and necessities like, passport visa paper, ticket. Noc foreign exchange,Mentry proofs ,Health certify etc. then I should have a proper suite;  shoe-- suitable cloths,
medicine kit,toilet kit ,  and map. You are fond of tea so keep electric kettle and some wooles too ( climate can be changed). You should have Chines dictionary for initial conversation. 

Chinese have very friendely, helpful and disciplined nature.Please stay in touch with them, Attend your classes daily and take care of your health. Don't participate useless activities and keep in contact at home .

Q:4 In Unit 4, you leart about formal and informal expressions for ...............................situations

Answer:- 
 1-It will be pleasure if my respected teacher joins us for a dinner at school. 
2- I would be pleased if you come to the annual dinner In restaurant.
 3- I would be delight if my old teacher come for dinner at my home 
4-Would you care to join me for dinner at my home. It is 20th time wish.
5. What about dinner tonight.

Q :5 the given paragraph contains a folk story Identify ports of speech used in it and write them in the following table.

In a village along the Chenab river. In Punjab, there was potter who created the most lovely earthenware pots in the region.............. he and more lovely with age.
Ans:
Noun                  verb                          adjective            conjuction
village                 created                 the most lovely          along
channab river      went                          known                   by

Punjab                 come                     beautiful                  from            Potter                  Purchase                  well                     While
earthernwear 

pots                       Baked                  Various                  Only
Tullo                     Sturdy                   Wonderfully            More
Land                     Intricate                 Apart
people                  hand painted          Happiest
pots                      design                    prettiest
wife                       grew                     lonely
Daughter sohni 

Q :6 Are you on Introvert or extrovert?Describe yourself and provide examples and  to substantiate your claim.

Answer
I am definitely an extrovert.I bought up in a joint family.I have a big friendly circle.I studied in co-education.I hate silence and loneliness.I can't live lonelly life.I love music ,travelling and gathering.I also participate in outdoor activitiesduring studies,I feel happiness with people.

Q.7 take a 30 minutes trip ...............................

Ans:
See                         Smell                 Touch                Hear
Huge crowd           Wet soil            Fruits                  Bargai
Shopkeepers           fruits              vegetables            Horns

selling items         vegetables      decoration items    Noisy
                                                                                  conversation

AUTUMN 2019 SOLVED ASSIGN
For other solved assignments click on this link                        

                  Solved assignments autumn 2019 aiou all codes

Post a Comment

 
Top