0

Write a letter to your uncle thanking him for his gift.

Wrist watch

















Examination Hall, 
 City A.B.C.
 March 29, 2014.
 My dear Uncle, I hope that all of you will be in the best of your health. It was a great pleasure to receive your kind letter and the gift of a beautiful watch the other day. 
No doubt the watch you have sent is very precious and excellent. It is a clear token of your love for me and your appreciation of my success in the Matriculation examination. More than this, you have fulfilled your promise before the examination that if I passed it well, you would reward me with a suitable present. 
 Certainly, dear uncle every tickling of this watch will keep me regular and punctual and will remind me of your great affection.
 Yours affectionately, 
 Roll No.X.Y.Z. 

 Write a letter to a friend telling him what profession you wish to adopt in life.

 Examination Hall, 
 City A.B.C. 
March 29, 2014. 
My dear Friend,. 
 Thank you very much for the letter sent to me a few days ago. It is a matter of great pleasure for me that you have asked me to let you know that what profession I intend to follow. Dear friend, I want to become a teacher. 
I want to teach the students and make them able. So at present, I am reading my subjects with great effort. I study for long hours. It is my aim to teach English in a college. I think as a teacher I shall serve my nation properly. 
Our country needs devoted teachers for proper progress. Tell me about the profession you like. Also tell me what you think of the teaching profession. 
Yours sincerely, 
Roll No.X.Y.Z. 

 Write a letter to a friend condoling with him on the death of his mother. 

 Examination Hall, 
 City A.B.C. 
March 29, 2014. 
My dear Friend, I am shocked to learn of your mother's death. It is really a great loss to you. I really feel that it is my loss. But my friend, it is God's will. We cannot do anything against it. Your mother was a paragon of purity and greatness. 
Owing to her kind qualities everybody respected her. May her soul go to heaven. Now try to forget your grief. You should do your work with effort as your mother had wished. 
She will be happy in the other world when you study hard and try to become able. I shall soon be coming to you. Do not think that I can ever forget you. 
Yours sincerely, 
Roll No.X.Y.Z.
Previous..................More letters ..............Next            

Post a Comment

 
Top