0

Write an informal letter to one of your cousin and congratulate her /him on getting employment in public sector.             

                                                                                               Hs#5,st#2,New union park
                                                                                               Ch.colony samanabad lahore.
                                                                                               July 2.2020
Dear Asim
Aslam u alaikum
First of all I hope you and your family members are fine and healthy. I heard information that you have achieved top position in the CSS exam. When I heard this information I was so happy for you.
It was great news and me and my family members heartily congrats you and bless you for this achievement/Success. I Hope you get success in your future in this way only. I also heard that you join health department .
Now you can become CSS Officer and serve the country. I know you are a country lover person. Just do your duties faithfully towards your
country and religion .Always do right thing in your job. Avoid favourism. Treat all people equally. Beware of corrupt and clever person’s. Avoid earn money in wrong ways.
                                                                                                                You’re lovely,
                                                                                                                  Abdullah

Post a Comment

 
Top