0

Job Application Letter

To,
The Editor,
The pakistan News

Lahore.
Subject: APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF COMPUTER OPERATOR AT THE DEPARTMENT OF NEWS PAPER OFFICE
Sir, 

This is in response to the advertisement in the newspaper regarding the post of a computer operator required at paper "the pakistan time lahore"
I am a qualified computer operator with good typing speed and computer skills. I have a degree in computer sciences and am currently working in a school. I have a good experience of teaching and excellent communication skills. Being a female myself, I can well communicate with the students of the college. If given a chance I will prove to be a hardworking and responsible employee.
My CV and documents are attached with the application.
Looking forward to your positive response,
Yours sincerely, 

                                                                                  Uzma Taimoor.

Post a Comment

 
Top