3

Letter to father for asking to  go for a study tour


                                       House #2,st#5
                                       Samanabad , Lahore              
                                       July 20,,2019
Dear father,
Assalam-o-Alikum.
 How are you now-a-days what's about your health. How are my mother and family? You asked me about my studies. I am fine here and paying full attention to my studies. I want to ask your permission in this matter. As you know I am student of economics. A group of students is going for study tour in industrial area.
It will visit three industrial cities. I also want to go with them. This study tour is very beneficial for study, and helps us to understand the topic. Please allow me to join this tour.
                        I will be thankful ,pay regards to family.
                                                                                                            your son,
                                                                                                            Abdullah farooq
 Solved assignments aiou spring 2019

Post a Comment

  1. Thanks a lot dear. This website is very good. I got solved assignment in this website.bundle of thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to all of you for appreciation

    ReplyDelete

 
Top