0

Write an Application to the Manager of a Mobile Phone Franchise for Appointment of an Office Assistant.

                                                                                                                                Examination Hall,
                                                                                                                                City A.B.C.,
                                                                                                                                March 27 2022.
Subject: An Application to the Manager of a Mobile Phone Franchise for Appointment of an Office Assistant.
Respected Sir,
Apropos your recently published advertisement in “The Nation” for the appointment of an office assistant, I venture my application.
As regards my qualifications and experience, I beg to lay down that I fulfil the prerequisites set by your esteemed office and thus you will find myself entitled for the above post.
I am very conversant with my job requirements and possess required practical experience of an office assistant.
My stenographic speed is 120 W.P.M. and typing speed 60 W.P.M. My former employers will bear out my efficiency, honesty and reliability. I am a young man possessing enough stamina, sound health and enviable physique.
I hope my application will meet your favourable consideration and I will be given an opportunity to appear in the interview.
I will be able to show my worth if I get selected. I shall leave no stone unturned to satisfy you as well as others superior to me both with my work and conduct.
Trusting that you will grant me an interview. My bio data, certificates and testimonials are enclosed.

1. Name :____________
2. Father’s Name: ______
3. Date of Birth _________
4. Address: __________
5. Experience:-----------------
6. Any other: __________
I would appreciate your considering me as a candidate for this post and if appointed, I would work to the entire satisfaction of my superiors.
Thanking you in anticipation.
                                                                                                                                   Yours obediently,
                                                                                                                                           X.Y Z.

 

Post a Comment

 
Top