0

Aim of my life

 Out line 
(1) Introduction 
(ii) Importance 
(iii) Different aims
(iv) Profession of teaching 
(v) Reasons 
(vi) Conclusion 
People have their own aim in life. Many people want to become business tycoons. Some persons dream of becoming leaders. Politician and social reformers.There are others who have a crazy for becoming poets, writers, and novelist while others are interested in Publications. most of us generally have a desire of becoming engineers, doctors and scientists . 
There are few persons, who are happy-go-luck by nature and have no clear cut aim in their lives. As for my self, I donot have very ambitions/aims in my life. I do not wish to become a millions or a multi-millionaire . The soul subject of my life is to lead a life of simplicity and goodness devoted to the service of humanity . 
The life of a professional leader or a politician does not interest me, as most of such persons have grown parasites on the society. I am born of middle class parents, from the very begining, I have been passing through the struggles of life, I have seen competition on most of profession. 
Its consequences have been for teaching, people are demoralised . We can find the examples of engineers accepting bribes, doctors demanding money from the patient, and superintendent of police and commissioners are far away from the access of people . Then what do I want to be? 
I wish to become a teacher. Teacher’s have an ability to change the fame of nation. The motto of this life simple living and high thinking, respected every nation inspired me to take up this profession. The noble ideals of teachers in the ancient times are before me. I am fully aware of the difficult and hard life of teacher.
 In Pakistani society, teaching is not considered as valuable profession. Mostly failures or unfortunated people of every field of life adopted this profession. A teacher is lotted to be poor. But I have my own consideration to adopt this profession. I love young children from my childhood .
To me, they are delicate and beautiful like colourful flowers . I feel as a teacher, I can help and guide them by giving proper knowledge will have the satisfaction of doing an unvaluable service to the country by producing good citizens I have great faith in the life of a noble and ideal teacher, because teachers are the custodians of the highest value.

Post a Comment

 
Top