0

 An application to the Principal of your College, requesting him for one month’s leave. Give some genuine

  Hs#2,st#5,New union park,
                                                            samanabad Lahore.
                                                            November 20,2019.
The Principal, 
Government College, (city).
 Sir,
 I have been feeling unwell for the past so many days. Dr. Muhammad Asghar, M.B.B.S., who has been treating me, allowed me to attend the college in the beginning, but now he is of the view that complete rest is essential for the restoration ( of my health. Consequently , he has recommended one month’s rest. 
 I, therefore, reque'st you that I may kindly be granted one month’s leave. The doctor’s certificate is attached.
 Yours obediently, 
Name 
 Roll No. 158

Post a Comment

 
Top