0

A letter of application to a department, enquiring whether there is a post for a person of your qualifications


                                                            Hs#2,st#5,New union park,
                                                            samanabad Lahore.
                                                            November 20,2019.
 The Chairman,
organization name.
 Sir, I passed my M.Sc. in Geology from the Punjab University last year. I secured first class and stood second in the University. I have a great aptitude for research.
 I wish to know whether an employment of this kind is available in your department. I feel that I can employ myself usefully only in a research job. Kindly inform me at your earliest if a post of this nature is vacant in your department.
 Yours obediently,
 Abdullah Farooq.
 

Post a Comment

 
Top