0

 Write a story on the moral lesson:   

 Might is Right 

Do Good have Good 

Once upon a time, a wolf went to a stream to drink water upstream. He saw a lamb drinking water downstream at some distance. On seeing the lamb, the wolf’s mouth began to water. He wanted to eat him’with relish. But there was no ground with him for if." Hie, at once, hit upon an excuse.

 He said to the lamb, “Why are you making the water muddy?” The lamb said, “How can it be? The stream flows from you to me, not from me to you." The wolf got angry at it and said, “Then, why did you abuse me last year?” The poor lamb said?; “Sir, I was not born last year. 

I am only six month’s old, How could I abuse you?” “Then it must be your father or- mother." Saying this, the wolf attacked the lamb, tore it into pieces and devoured it to his fill. 

Moral:

 (i) Might is Right.
(ii) Beware of the wicked. 

Do Good have Good 

 


Post a Comment

 
Top