0

Write a letter to your friend describing him / her your first impression of college.
Examination Hall, 

City, A.B.C.
August 20, 2020.
Dear Saad ,
The day before I received your letter, I am grateful that you have shared with me your experience of the college life. Since I have just started my studies at a college, I would also like to share my own experience.
I was selected for. admission to the Government College, Lahore and lectures began on the 5th of August. I went there in the morning that day, with great pride. There is a hall in the Centre, where meetings are held and lectures delivered. All the teachers are very punctual and hardworking. At the college, I find myself a .more confident learner. The college environment looks quite promising to me. I wish this impression last long.
Pay my salam and love to the family.
                                                                                                                      Yours sincerely, 

                                                                                                                        X Y Z

                            





Post a Comment

 
Top