0

Write a letter to your father describing your progress in studies.

Examination Hall,
City, A.B.C.
January 17, 2022.

My dear Father, I am really sorry, I could not write you earlier. Actually, I was busy in my mid-term exams so could not write you earlier. You seemed quite concerned about my studies as my previous result was below 80%. The result of mid-term exams has been announced and you will be delighted to know that I have got 99% marks in it. I owe this success to Allah’s favour, your prayers and blessings
and the proper guidance of my worthy teachers. For the final exams, I shall have to wdtk hard even more.
I hope that you are satisfied with my progress now. Kindly take care of yourself very much.
Pay my Salam to everybody at home.
                                                                                                                         Your loving son,
                                                                                                                         
X.Y.Z.                        

Post a Comment

 
Top