0

Write an application to the Principal of your college requesting him / her for full fee-concession.

The Principal,
Government College,
City, A.B.C.
• Subject: Full Fee Concession.
Respected Sir,
Most respectfully I beg to say that my father is working as a clerk in Education Department. In his minimal income, it is very difficult for him to bear my educational expenses. I want to continue my studies as it has always been my keen de'sire to be an M.B.A.
In view of the above mentioned facts, I request you to ^grant me full fee concession so that I may continue my studies. I shall be highly obliged to you for this act of kindness.
                                                                                                                    Yours obediently, 

                                                                                                                          X. Y. Z" ,

1st feb 2022

Post a Comment

 
Top