0

Write an application to the Principal of your college for re fund of liberary Security

To,
The Principal,
Government college,
City, A.B.C.
Subject: Refund of Library Security.
Dear Sir,
Most respectfully, I beg to say that I was a student of your college In the session of 2021 -2022 .1 have done my  F.Sc. under your kindest supervision with roll number 202 . Respected sir, My library record is clear as I have submitted all issued books. Kindly refund my library security so that I 9 may spend this money on other educational expenses.
I shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness.
                                                                                                                Yours obediently,

                                                                                                                         X.Y.Z.

Post a Comment

 
Top