0

Write an application to the Principal for change of subject.

To 

The Principal,

Government College,
City, A.B.C.
Subject: Change of Subject.
Dear Sir,
I beg to say that I am a student of intermediate in- your good college. The college has offered seven optional; subjects at the time of admission. I took up Geography but unluckily there was no professor of the subject at that time. Therefore, I took up Urdu. But a „ professor’fof. Geography has now joined. It is a good news for me as geography is my favourite subject.
Kindly allow me the permission to change the subject.
I shall be thankful to you for this favour.
                                                                                                                                   Yours obediently,
                                                                                                                                           X.Y.Z.
Dated:'08-02-2022

 

Post a Comment

 
Top