0

Write an application to the Principal of your college for the grant of a Character Certificate.

The Principal, Government College, 

City, A.B.C.

Subject: Request for Character Certificate Respected Sir,
Most respectfully it is submitted that I had been a student of your college from 2016 to 2017 and did my graduation with credit. I was placed in 1st Division. During my stay at the college, I was captain of college cricket team. My performance in Annual Dramatic Competition was viewed with great gratification by you and other members of the staff. I have been an obedient young man with great respect for my teachers who will bear out my character and good conduct
 Sir, I have applied for the post of an Inspector Punjab
Police. As I am required to produce Character Certificate, I v shall feel highly obliged if you kindly issue me a certificate of good conduct.
Thanking you in anticipation.
                                                                                                                              Yours obediently,

                                                                                                                                        X.Y.Z.
                                                                                                                              Dated: 5-2-2022

Post a Comment

 
Top