0

Write a job application to the Accountant General for  the Post of an Assistant.
                                                                                                           Examination Hall,

                                                                                                            City,A.B.C                                                                                                             Feb  16, 2022. 

The Accountant General,
Lahore.
Respected Sir,
I have come to know through a reliable source that your rffice requires an efficient Assistant. I beg to offer myself as a aendidate. As regards my qualifications and experience, I state is under
I am a young man of 26 with a good physique, belonging to a respectable family.
I passed B.A exam from University of the Punjab with distinction, in first division, securing 70 percent marks.
I know typewriting and shorthand. My speed in typewriting  is 65 and shorthand, 75 words per minute.
I also hold certificates in different computer programmes. I worked in Health Department as Assistant on a temporary post for six months and it gained me ah' experience of routine work.
(Attested Copies, of my certificates are also enclosed with the application.)
If I am lucky enough to be appointed to the post applied for, I assure you, sir, that I will leave no stone unturned to satisfy my superiors with, my work and behaviour^
Thanking you in anticipation:
                                                                                                          Yours obediently, 

                                                                                                                  X.YZ. .

Post a Comment

 
Top