0

 Write a dialogue between two friends on the past memories.

A: How are you my friend? I have seen you after a long time.
B: Myself fine. Actually. I was abroad.
A: What made you go abroad?
B: To get higher education.
A: So have you come to Pakistan for good?
B: Yes. I am settled here now.
A: Do you remember our school days?
B. Yes I do.
A:What a pleasant days those were.
B: Do you remember Afzal?
A. Yes I do, he was a fat boy. all the boys called him Buntoo.
B: Have you ever met him after school life?
A: Yes, he met me last year. We sat together for  some time and refreshed our past memories.
B: Is he stQi fat?
A: No he has become very smart now.
B: I still remember the kind faces of at! the teachers.
A: I have a sad news for you that our class in charge Mr. Ijaz died last month.
B: May his soul rest in peace!
A: Past is always beautiful.
B: Specially when we talk about our childhood.
A: I think we should meet at least once a month.
B: I agree with you.
A: I have got to go now.
B: It was nice to meet you.



 

Post a Comment

 
Top