0

  Write a letter to your friend condoling the death of his / her mother                                      Examination Hall, 

                                                                                                                           City, A.B.C. 

                                                                                                                         Feb 3 , 2022.


My dear Friend,
I have no words to express my deep shock on the ’ sad demise of your mother. May her soul rest in eternal peace! It is, in fact, an irreparable loss which you have to suffer at so tender an age. Mysterious are the ways of God. We cannot avert the decree of fate. I pray to God Almighty that He may bestow upon you courage, fortitude and patience to bear this loss. The saintly lady had been really very kind to me. The news of her death is also shocking to my parents. We all equally share in your grief. Pay my deepest sympathies to your family.

                                                                                               Yours sincerely, 

                                                                                                         X.Y.Z

Post a Comment

 
Top