0

 Write an application to the Principal of your college for remission of fine.        

                                                                                                                                            The Principal,
                                                                                                                                       Government College,
                                                                                                                                         City, A.B.C.

Subject: Application for the Remission of Fine.

Dear Sir,
With due respect and veneration, I beg to state that I could not attend my classes for Fast week. Due to serious illness, I couldn’t submit my leave application. I had no source of sending the application as I live at a far-off locality. I have been fined Rs. 50/- for remaining absent from the classes. 1 come of a very poor family so it is very difficult for me to pay the fine. You are requested kindly to remit my fine.
I shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness.
Yours obediently,
                                                                                                                                              X.Y.Z.
                                                                                                                                       Dated: 03-02-2022

Post a Comment

 
Top