0

 Write a  letter to your father explaining to him the causes of  your failure in the examination. 
                                                                                                       Examination Hall;
                                                                                                           CityA.B.C., 

                                                                                                          Feb 25, 2022

My dear Father,
I regret to inform you that my result in last examination is very poor. I failed in English and Biology. The sole reason for my failure was that I had to take part in the District Tournament as a cricketer. As I am the captain of the t School Eleven, I had to pay much attention to this game. A . good deal of my time was thus wasted. I could not pay proper attention to my studies. Now the Tournament is over. I have sufficient time to devote to my books. I have started working hard to make up my deficiency in all subjects.
I hope that you will forgive me this time/1 assure you that  I will show you very good results in the Annual Examination.
                                                                                                 Yours affectionately,
                                                                                                           X.Y.Z.

Post a Comment

 
Top