0

Write an application to the secretary education for the post of a professor in your College. .

                                                                                                              Examination Hall, 

                                                                                                              City, A.B.C.
                                                                                                              March 1st,2022.

The Secretary Education, Lahore.
Subject: Appointment as a professor in your college. 

Respected Sir,
With reference to your advertisement in .the Daily-Dawn, I have come to know that a post of professor (English) lie vacant under your kind control, loffer my services for this post.
Dear Sir, I have taught English for about 15 years and I have been teaching in a goyemment institute. Recently, I have done PhD in English, language from-University of the Punjab.
I am suitable to the requirements of this job, as published in the advertisement given by you in the newspaper.

 I am fully conscious of the environment of the work and can handle al, the- educational matters simply and fairly. Moreover, I have a natural aptitude towards this job. By appointing me,,I pledge that you will get a punctual and hard-working teacher as obvious from my experience letter enclosed here with.  I hope that keeping in view my abilities, qualification and experience I shall be called for an interview. I assure you that I shall try my level best to perform my duties as a devoted professor. I would be brimmed with pleasure if you consider my request and do the favourable action.
My bio-data (CV), certificates and testimonials 3. are enclosed.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Yours truly, 

Post a Comment

 
Top