0

Write an application to the C.E.O of a multinational company for the post of a marketing officer.

Marketing Officer

 

Examination Hall, 

City, A. B. C.
April 17, 2022.

The Chief Executive Officer X.Y.Z Company, Lahore..
 

Subject: Appointment as a Marketing Officer,

Respected Sir, 
With reference to your advertisement in the Daily “Dawn", I have come to know that a post of marketing officer lie vacant under your kind control. I offer my services for this post.
Dear Sir, I have been working as a marketing officer for five years. I have done my MBA in Marketing from University of the Punjab. Moreover, I have a natural aptitude for this job.
I am suitable to the requirements of this job, as published in the advertisement given by you in the newspaper. I am fully conscious of the environment of the work and can handle all the marketing matters simply and fairly. By appointing me, I pledge that you will get a punctual and hard-working teacher as obvious from my experience letter enclosed here with.
I hope that keeping in view my abilities, qualification and experience I shall be called for an interview. I assure you that I shall try my level best to perform my duties as a devoted marketing officer. I would be brimmed with pleasure if you consider my request and do the favourable action.
My bio-data (CV), certificates and testimonials are enclosed.
 Thanking you in anticipation. 

                                                                                                           Your's Scincerely:

                                                                                                            Abdullah

Post a Comment

 
Top