0


 Write a job application to the General Manager of a Multi-National company for the post of accountant.
                                                                                                            

 
                                                                                                                           Examination Hall
                                                                                                                             City A.B.C.,
                                                                                                                             April 13, 2022.
Subject: An Application to the Finance Manager of a Multinational Firm for Appointment of
                an Accountant.
Respected Sir,
Apropos your recently published advertisement in “The Nation” for the appointment of an accountant l venture my application. As regards my qualifications and experience, I beg to lay down that I fulfil the prerequisites set by your esteemed office and thus you will find myself entitled for the above post.
I am very conversant with my job requirements and possess required practical experience of an account in live.
My stenographic speed is 120 W.P.M. and typing speed is 60 W.P.M. My former employers will vouch for my efficiency, honesty and reliability.
I am a young man and possessing enough stamina, sound health and enviable physique.
I hope my application will meet your favourable consideration and I will be given an opportunity to appear in the interview.
I will be able to show my worth if l get selected. I shall leave no stone unturned to satisfy you as well as others with my work and conduct.
Trusting that you will grant me an interview. My bio data, certificates and testimonials are enclosed.
                                                                                                            Thanking you in anticipation. 
                                                                                                             Yours obediently, X.Y.Z.

  BA Punjab University 2014, English paper B (First group)

Post a Comment

 
Top