0

Write a dialogue between a teacher and a student and critically evaluate and discuss effectiveness of online education system within the context of COVID-19.

 


Ans:
Student: Asslam-o-Alikum Sir and Good Morning.

Teacher: Wa Alaikum Usslam, Good Morning.

Student: How are you Sir?

Teacher: I am fine and how about you?

Student: I am also fine sir.

Teacher
: How are your studies going on now a days?

Student:
Sir, my study going well because I am taking online classes regularly.

Teacher: Do you think online education is effective in current covid-19 situation?

Student: Yes, Sir our teachers have become more creative with their approaches. These online classes are very good for all of us. We learn something new every day even though in pandemic that is considered worst situation for everyone in current era.

Teacher: Ok Mr. Right

Student: Sir, what would you like to say about effectiveness of online education in Covid-19 context?
Teacher:
Yes, actually if we talk about effectiveness of online education there are many advantages and disadvantages. If we look positive impacts of online education it increases learning opportunities and it is the way to get easy access to experts you don’t need to visit just one click can access you to get knowledge. One of the most positive factors of online education you can get it from all over the world just with the help of internet. There are also a number of disadvantages of online education, such as: internet connections issues, and lack of comfortable environment. It is very difficult to motivate students for online education in domestic environment that’s why many students do not take serious interest in online learning.
Student: Sir, you are absolutely right, students cooperation is must in on line education.class.
Teacher: Would you like to tell me about your classmate's opinion about online learning?
Student: According to my knowledge, students are facing many problems to attend an online class. They are of the view they have improper study environment, insufficient online study material, some financial issues and having slow internet speed, and load shedding. Sir, do you agree with other student’s opinion?
Teacher: Yes, I do agree because most of the students have serious issue and it was new challenge for them. The above said challenges are harmfully influencing online education in terms of minimum or no participation of students in online class. Moreover, I have heard from many students they are badly affected by attending online classes and facing issues like Weak eyesight, overweight, and behavioral issues. Student: Sir, how can we face these challenges?
Teacher: I would like to recommend reducing the timings of online class, training of students, easy availability of study material, and Govt should play role to offer low paid internet packages for online education to encourage the students and to make effective online classes. Those students have financial issues and don’t have laptop, computers and Android cell phone for online education this is also major issue it will be resolved with the help Govt to arrange education fund and provide these resources.
Teacher: Alright. Have you started preparing for the exam? Student: Yes Sir. I am studying regularly but I have missed some online classes.
Teacher: Why you have missed online classes?
Student: Sir, actually I went to home town with my parents due to unavailability of internet I could not take online classes. Teacher: Ok don't worry. I will help you with the basics. You can take online class at 6 o'clock daily for the preparation of exam and inform other student also they can also join.
Student: Thank you so much Sir, so nice of you. 

Teacher: You are welcome and it’s my duty.
Student: Would you like to teach me English subject tomorrow?

Teacher: Yes, I will teach you tomorrow and also if you find any issue another subject I will make you understand.

Student: Right, sir I will share if I find any issue in remaining subjects. Teacher: Alright, It's time to say good bye!




Post a Comment

 
Top