0


Write an application to the Director of Education for the post of a Secondary School Teacher._______________________


                                                                                                                               

                                                                                                                           Examination Hall,
                                                                                                                                 City, A.B.C.

                                                                                                                                 April ,10 2022

The Director of Education, Lahore.
Subject: Appointment as a Secondary School Teacher.' 

Respected Sir,
With reference to your advertisement in the Daily Dawn I have come to know that some posts of secondary school teachers are lying vacant under your kind control. I want to offer
my services for one of them. As regards my qualifications and experience, my bio data is as under:
Name X. Y. z
Father’s Nam© A. B. C
Nationality Pakistani
Domicile Lahore
Qualification M.A. [English]
Experience Two Years in a Private School
Religion Islam
I hope that keeping in view my qualifications and experience I shall be called for an interview. I assure you that I shat) try my level best to perform my duties as a devoted teacher.
Thanking you In anticipation. -
                                                                                                             Yours truly, 

                                                                                                               X. Y. Z

Post a Comment

 
Top