0


Write a dialogue between the teacher and a graduate student on the choice of career. 
 

 Ans:

Teacher :How do you do, Naeem?
Student: Thanks, I am very fine sir, and how do you do?
Teacher I am also fine and what are you going to be?
Student:  I’ve a natural bent for mechanical occupations. So 1 want to be an engineer.
Teacher Why do you want to become an engineer?
Student:   Because our country now needs engineers in large numbers for nation-building and defence works.
Teacher Who guided you to become an engineer?

Student:  In choosing a career, you see it should suit your temperament. If you like it, you should certainly take up that profession. That will help you much. Isn’t it?
Teacher That’s a noble idea.
Student:  But my father does not like it. He wants that I should be with him.
Teacher What is your father?
Student:  He is a doctor. That will no doubt help me to earn a lot of money but my ideal is to render service to the engineering field.
Teacher in that case how will you.persuade your father to allow yoi| to follow your ideal.
Student:  He has a large heart and helps the poor and l hope he wiitigive his consent.
Teacher That's nice.
  Student:Sure sir, and nice meeting you.
Teacher OK! Goodbye
Student:  Goodbye sir.
                                                                                                                     


 

Post a Comment

 
Top